- Monitors government procurement solicitations and Request for Proposals (RFP) utilizing sources such as: GovWin, FedBizOps, GSA E-Buy and other tools.
- Reads and reviews RFPs in accordance with proposal management processes and procedures.
- Conducts research if needed on RFP technical/functional areas to gain better understanding of material to be written.
- Works closely with technical staff to translate technical concepts into compelling written and graphic materials understandable by a wide audience.
- Creates compliance matrixes and performs research to gain additional insight into effort being proposed.
- Ensure writing is compliant with proposal instructions.
- Collaborates with other professionals (proposal managers, capture managers and SMEs to gather information to obtain the necessary information to clearly articulate through writing a winning strategy, compelling solutions, and substantiated themes.
- Researches and combines information.
- Integrates comments from multiple sources into a cohesive, easy-to-read, and persuasive final product.
- Develops proposal writing best practices and training materials
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in writing proposals for federal government projects.
- Knowledge of business development and program capture within the federal government.
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Knowledge of current proposal writing trends and best practices.
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to build effective working relationships in-person and remotely.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and identify an appropriate response to them.
- Deadline oriented.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, to build relationships with partners and clients.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and balance workload.
- BA or BS Degree in related field
Perks That Come With The Job:
- Work from home
- Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Three (3) weeks Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Ten (10) Federal Holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Employee referral program
Our success is the result of exceptional team members who excel both independently and collaboratively. If you love what you do and are looking for a place where your talents will thrive, we would love to hear from you. No staffing agencies, outsourcing companies and phone calls, please. Magnum Multimedia participates in E-verify.