- Assist with design, analysis, implementation, maintenance, and testing of software in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Support development of application systems, software design, native mobile application software design, customer management, database server management and design, Web services and topology, test design and performance, technology performance monitoring and measurement, and software instrumentation and measurement techniques.
- Ensure compliance with SDLC and configuration management.
- Provide peer reviews of application code and technical documentation.
- Provide operational support for web and mobile applications in production.
- Report the levels and types of activities and the agencies supported on a weekly basis via project management software tools.
- Manage application capacity and the ability to proactively plan and scope requirements to enable scalable solutions that maximize the economies of scale and investments.
- Develop 508 compliant web and mobile applications.
- Develop code compliant with security requirements.
- Support research and development activities on new technologies and briefs for managers on the applicability of the technology to users' needs.
- Support/creates presentations, reports, and makes a recommendation on implementation.
- 3+ years of web and application design and development.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment.
- Experience developing responsive web applications.
- Understanding of 508 compliance.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and effectively accomplish tasks/goals.
- Core experience in open source (Ruby on Rails) and MS applications servers and development languages.
- Experience or knowledge to support the following a plus: Ruby, PHP, MySQL, SQL Server, Apache, Navicat, Nginx, Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience with Test driven development (TDD).
- Ability to attain Government Public Trust clearance.
- You are a good listener and an excellent problem solver.
- You have confident presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You possess strong written, oral and diagrammatic communication skills.
- You're highly analytical, detail-oriented, and organized.
- You have a passion for your craft and always identifying new opportunities to improve it.
- You have a willingness to learn, grow and adapt as the web continues to evolve.
- BA or BS Degree in related field
Perks That Come With The Job:
- Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Three (3) weeks Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Ten (10) Federal Holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Employee referral program
Our success is the result of exceptional team members who excel both independently and collaboratively. If you love what you do and are looking for a place where your talents will thrive, we' love to hear from you. No staffing agencies, outsourcing companies and phone calls, please. Magnum Multimedia participates in E-verify.