- Conceptualize and design smart and engaging mobile-friendly responsive web sites.
- Work directly with customers and collaborate with project team leads and developers.
- Assist with requirements gathering to identify site audiences, key tasks and end user goals.
- Create site architecture and wireframes to communicate structure and functionality.
- Ensure all creative is Section 508 compliant and properly implemented during development phases.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Visual / UI design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience working directly with customers and stakeholders.
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating proven experience in interactive design.
- Fluent in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign).
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Experience with HTML, CSS to edit / modify existing page templates and content.
- Ability to obtain government Public Trust clearance.
Nice to Have:
- Experience editing content via content management systems.
- You are a good listener.
- You have confident presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You possess strong written, oral and diagrammatic communication skills.
- You're highly analytical, detail-oriented, and organized.
- You have a passion for your craft and always identifying new opportunities to improve it.
- You have a willingness to learn, grow and adapt as the web continues to evolve.
- BA or BS Degree in related field.
- This is a full-time position in Washington, DC.
Perks That Come With The Job:
- Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Three (3) weeks Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Ten (10) Federal Holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Employee referral program
Our success is the result of exceptional team members who excel both independently and collaboratively. If you love what you do and are looking for a place where your talents will thrive, we' love to hear from you. No staffing agencies, outsourcing companies and phone calls, please. Magnum Multimedia participates in E-verify.